Parking Ticket

各類搞笑短信、爆笑網文、經典笑話、笑話大全、成人笑話、有趣笑話、順口溜、有趣文章 Post and share you jokes and funny emails.
Post Reply
Semafors

Parking Ticket

Post by Semafors »

I went to the store the other day, I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a damn motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, ?Come on buddy, howabout giving a guy a break?? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

So I called him a pencil necked nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!! So I called him a horse shit.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!! This went on for about 20 minutes, the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
I didn?t give a damn. My car was parked around the corner?

<---
Post Reply

Return to “幽默笑話 有趣電郵 Jokes & Humor”